● Tags and hunting license
● Warm Weather Hunting Clothing
● Cold Weather Hunting Clothing
● Extra pairs of underwear and socks
● Extra pairs of gloves
● Rain gear (All gun hunts will be conducted out of heated blinds; archery hunts are designed for treesstands. We can also utilize blinds with archery hunters if needed.)
• Archery Hunters – Please Bring Your Safety Harnesses and Straps, they are required!
● Binoculars & Range Finder
● Proper weapon and corresponding ammo for the hunting season
● Blaze orange hat and vest (for gun seasons) *Please note that blaze orange must be solid orange and cannot be a blaze orange camo pattern.
● Waterproof boots (knee high for crossing creeks)
● Cases for transporting of firearms per Iowa law.
● Cooler to transport meat/antlers home (if traveling with vehicle)
●Grunt calls, rattling antlers, preferred hunting scents etc.
● Gratuity money
● Cell phone charger
• Any other hunting gear needed
• Any health items needed
• If you require a special diet or want certain kinds of foods or beverages we ask our customers to bring those with them. Our cook can prepare them for you if arranged ahead of time.
• We recommend that customers bring a 4x4 vehicle. We allow and encourage our customers to drive to and from the hunting area. This has proven to be the top choice of our customers and creates convenient logistics, as well as to have a vehicle at their spot for emergencies or in climate weather.